India beat West Indies by 125 Runs
In the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, India decided to bat first before winning the toss against the West Indies cricket team on the Old Trafford ground here.
– Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Hardik Pandya have continued to work for the Indian innings. India score 219 for five wickets in 45 overs. Dhoni- 26, Pandya- 28 runs
– After Virat Kohli was out, Dhoni and Pandya crossed the Indian innings with two hundred runs. Team score 200 runs in five overs in 42 overs Dhoni – 20, Pandya – 15 runs
– Big blow to the Indian team Virat Kohli’s out-of-the-box He scored 72 runs off 82 balls with eight fours. India scored 184 for five in 39 overs. Hearty Pandya descends on the crease for batting.
– Virat Kohli and Mahendra Singh Dhoni are working to handle the Indian innings. India scores 174 for four in 37 overs Virat – 67, Dhoni – 16 runs.
– In 31 overs India lost four wickets and completed one and a half hundred runs of their innings. Virat – 54, Dhoni – 6 runs
– Virat Kohli once again did not celebrate his half-century, that India lost one wicket and fell. This time Kedar Jadhav was caught by Kemar Roach behind the wicket. India scored 140 runs for four wickets in 29 overs. Mahendra Singh Dhoni came on the crease for batting
Apart from Virat Kohli, in the World Cup, two more Indians have consistently scored four half-centuries. First of all, this was done by Navjot Singh Sidhu in 1987. After this, twice in 1996 and 2003, Sachin has done this feat.
Virat Kohli’s fourth half-century in the World Cup Scoreboard: 135 runs for loss in three overs in 28 overs
– Virat Kohli could not even celebrate his big record that Vijay Shankar got out and the pavilion returned. Kedar Jadhav came to the crease to bat. India’s score of 128 runs in three overs in 27 overs. Virat – 45, Kedar – 1 run.
Virat Kohli has reached this figure at the fastest pace. He has completed his 20,000 runs in 417 innings, while Sachin Tendulkar and Brian Lara reached this position in 453 innings. Ricky Ponting played 464 innings to cross this figure.
Virat Kohli’s 20,000 runs in international cricket He is the third Indian to do this. More than him, only Sachin Tendulkar and Sourav Ganguly have scored.
– Over hundred runs of Indian innings were completed in 22 overs. Scoreboard: 104 runs for two wickets in 22 overs Virat – 35, Shankar – 1 run.
– KL Rahul was seen in good rhythm He was moving towards his half-century that he was bowled by the holder. In this way, India’s second wicket fell. Team score 98 runs in 21 overs. Vijay Shankar came to the crease for batting
– After Rohit Sharma’s dismissal, Virat Kohli and K.L. Rahul are busy managing the Indian innings. In 11 overs, India completed their fifty runs Team score 56 runs at one wicket Rahul-31, Kohli-21 runs
– After Rohit Sharma’s dismissal, Virat Kohli and K.L. Rahul are busy managing the Indian innings. In 11 overs, India completed their fifty runs Team score 56 runs at one wicket Rahul-24, Kohli- 12 runs
– India got the first shock. Rohit Sharma did not even come in the rhythm that Kemar Roach dismissed him out of the wicket and sent him to the pavilion. Rohit scored 18 runs in 23 balls with the help of one four and a six. India scored 29 runs for a wicket in 6 overs. Captain Virat Kohli came to the crease to bat
– Rohit and Rahul’s cautious start. India scored 17 runs without loss in the first five overs. Rohit-11, Rahul-5 runs
– Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul came to the crease for batting
India won the toss against W Indies
In this tournament, India has not lost a single fight so far. He would also like to maintain this series against the West Indies. India has won four out of five matches played so far. A match of India was canceled due to rain. Team India has 9 points and it is third in the table of 10 teams. West Indies is the seventh match there. He has won one and lost four. One match has been canceled. He has three points in his account and he is eighth in the table and has been out of the semi-final race.
India’s record better in the World Cup against the West Indies
In the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, India decided to bat first by winning the toss from the West Indies. is. For this match, India has fielded its own team that played in the last match.
In the World Cup, India and the Indies have faced a total of 8 encounters so far, in which 5 matches India have won, 3 have been the names of the Indians. This time too, Team India’s position is heavier. The Indian team has won four of their five matches in the World Cup in 2019 so far. A match was canceled due to rain against New Zealand. The West Indies team has played 6 matches, in which he has won only one match and he has lost in 4 matches. However, the Indian team will not make the mistake of taking the West Indies lightly.